COVID-19: How do you feel today?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

743 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! emoticon bye

Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling!

What is the best way to stay positive and keep your spirits up? emoticon question

If we come together as a community and support one another, the time will fly by!

Here's a video that made me smile today emoticon laugh:

Feel free to share anything that makes you laugh.

Take care,

Courtney

Beginning of the discussion - 27/03/2020

Posted on

@Courtney_J  This is a nice idea! Today I'm doing better. The past few days I've been a little on edge what with all that's going on. What a clever video! I'll have to get the husband out into the tool shed to tinker up a machine to serve me my pudding in the evenings too! 

Posted on

Feeling happy today after watching that video! What fun!

Posted on

I love a Rube Golderberg machine! I've always wanted to build one. Now if only they had one that could do my insulin for me...

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone!

How was your morale today? Were you able to stay positive and keep smiling?

Today what made me laugh was this video of this enthusiastic border collie! I wish I felt that way about everything I've done! emoticon dogemoticon laugh

Border Collie enthusiastically watches herself win agility competition on TV

I hope this helps brighten your evening!

Take care everyone,

Courtney

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How did your weekend go? I have to admit that this weekend was difficult for me, but being able to come here and speak with you all warms my heart and motivates me!

Here's a little video that will hopefully make you giggle, it's a creative cover of a classic song, adapted to our current times! Sometimes you just have to try to laugh through something difficult! emoticon laugh

"My Corona" - cover of "My Sharona" by Chris Mann

What made you smile this weekend? Feel free to share below!

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

@Courtney_J How clever. Some people are really so creative! I'm holding on, it's a bit gloomy being in self-isolation. But a good laugh does a world of good.

• Community manager
Posted on

@napoleon Hello napoleon, I'm glad your keeping your chin up during these difficult times!

Today I'm offering a fun animal compilation video! This will hopefully make you chuckle!

WHEN ANIMALS ARE HILARIOUS

How is everyone feeling today? Tell us everything!

Take care,

Courtney

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone!

How are you feeling today? I'm doing much better because the sun is shining and I get to speak with you all!

Today we're getting musical again! emoticon music-noteemoticon laugh

This little video has created a bit of buzz across social media, and it sure made me smile! Here's a family's ~musical~ take on their self-isolation experience:

Les Mis "Lock DOWN"

Hopefully this isolation period will only last "ONE DAY MORE" emoticon wink

Take care,

Courtney

• Ambassador
Posted on

I practically wake up the same every day. Very seldom do I get depressed. I'll do anything to have a positive day, i.e. give support to others, catch up on the laptop, play with settings on my mobile, voluntarily editing and more. I've had so many videos sent to me on my cell phone, but must admit I cannot share them here... Some are hilarious but the language needs changing before sharing! 

Having fun also is what counts. I listen to music, read magazines and found my 'Word Search' puzzles to get my brain into gear! 

Love you all lots... Stay safe and healthy!