/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Diabetes (Type 2)

3 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello

I get very tired more and more often, I took up a bit more cycling recently but it was very hard and the slightest small hill was becoming very difficult

How to exercise in this case?

I don't know what to do, I talked to my doctor about it but he didn't have much to say... Thank you for your advice

Beginning of the discussion - 02/08/2019

Sport and diabetes

Posted on

@Spencer Hello,

Thank you for posting! Do any members have any advice? Do you do any sport? Please share :)

@Susdon@Catherinet@lynnejohnson@pinkycats@Val1948@Trickyricky@Irenes@dedodekster@cjmmytunes@CathyMc@NEVERGIVEUP@angelabaybutt@Liam2863@SylviaF@anonmattyt@BookLady@Compton37‍ ‍ 

Sport and diabetes

Posted on

@Spencer I would recommend some light swimming, cycling up a hill seems like it is very strenuous indeed. The lighter the exercise the better, I think! Good to stay active though!

Sport and diabetes

Posted on

Sports: Capoeira, Tai Chi

Problem: flexibility going, speed going, stamina down. Reflexes down. Could be age. Could be broken sleep

Possible solution: exercise related to these two on on training days, with no more then two a week missed. Flexibility exercises not working as far as I can tell.

I am more physically active than when I was working but now, trying to become a professional writer, I seem to have more aches and pains possibly needing more walk round the house breaks.