Ongoing discussions - Kidney stone
- Renal failure: What has your experience with dialysis been like?
I am in end stage renal failure and have been on the transplant list for just 5 months.It is hard as you don't really know if you will ever receive a kidney and the idea of dialysis is frightening.I a
- Nutrition and diet for kidney disease: Can what we eat help our kidneys?
Hello everyone, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion so we can talk about diet and nutrition in the context of kidney conditions! Often one of the first measures offered to pat
- What stage of chronic kidney disease are you currently in?
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this site, a friend directed me here after seeing an ad, so I thought I'd give it a try. Does anyone else have chronic kidney disease? What stage are you current
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-