Bipolar disorder and work

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/bipolar-disorder.jpg

Patients Bipolar disorder

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi, I've been having a hard time at work lately and I'm afraid I'm going to get sacked. I had to go off sick a few days recently because I was having a depressive episode and my boss was really not happy about it. Has anyone else been through this? I don't really know what to do

Beginning of the discussion - 02/06/2021

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @twomes‍, thank you for opening this discussion. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble at work. Let me tag some other members who can possibly share with you.

Hi everyone, how are you today? For those of you who currently or used to work, has your bipolar disorder ever had an impact on your work? Have you told your employer or colleagues about it? Do you have any tips balancing bipolar disorder and a career?
@Becky55@mjdeliz@Hayley171988@Khaines@Bethsherry@IceQueenie@Elleunicornlover@Tracy67@Carolmcnichol@Diamonds@Mondo72@Tremaine@Jcleves@Nicolaclaire@Janettes@Tattooedlady@JTMckenna123‍ 

Feel free to share any advice or experiences with us here! Your advice and support is so important! emoticon cute

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

@Courtney_J thanks

Most commented discussions