Ongoing discussions - Cataract
- Newly diagnosed with Wet Macular Degeneration - Advice?
How serious is this
- Eye conditions and daily life: questions, experiences, advice
Hello everyone, I thought I would open this discussion so we can get to know one another better! How does your eye condition affect your daily life? Have you had to change aspects of your life or r
- Age-related macular degeneration (AMD): diagnosis and experiences
Hello members, How are you today? I thought I would open this discussion to talk about Age-related macular degeneration (AMD). What is your AMD story? When were you diagnosed? Did you notice any pr
- Has your vulnerability status for COVID-19 changed? How to react?
I was classed as highly vulnerable and had to self isolate for 18 weeks But now I have been downgraded .I was allocated a flu vaccine . But had it postponed because of an alleged vaccine shorta
- COVID-19: Should we fear a second wave?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As countries throughout the world are and have been coming out of lockdown and life is begining to return to "normal", many people and health authorities have beg
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while self-isolating?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves or even to stay at home, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some case