Doctorate Thesis-Online study about Chronic Pain & Stigma

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Nervous system diseases

10 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello,

I am currently doing a doctoral research programme in Clinical Psychology, and I'm looking for people to contribute to the evidence base on chronic pain, using an anonymous questionnaire for UK residents over the age of 18. It takes approx. 15-20 minutes to complete.

Have you been experiencing pain for over 3 months? We are exploring the role of stigma and other related factors in Chronic Pain. Take part in this online research for a chance to win vouchers!

http://www.tinyurl.com/wk5wszf6

This research has been approved by the King's College London Health Research Ethics Committee. Further details about the study and contact details are available on the link. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Beginning of the discussion - 18/01/2022

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello KhazinWillowsAcolytepwinkle59Blueridgemartin6528Impledimplewaggywoo1Pebbles113Lewisa510@Bobbyhall

Take care,

Courtney

Posted on

Thanks to everyone who has done it so far! We are still in need of more males and/or people from ethnic minorities, so it is representative. Please feel free to share.

• Ambassador
Posted on
Good advisor

Yes well pain is my game with herniated discs x 3 shot so I can fill atleast part of the criteria!

• Ambassador
Posted on

The link no longer exists... Page has been moved and/or no longer exists?

Posted on

@lesmal Hello, thank you for alerting me to this-i'm not sure what's going on, as copy and pasting the link still seems to work fine. http:www.tinyurl.com/wk5wszf6. Please try this and I can see if I can edit the original. Many thanks again!

Posted on

@robjmckinney Thank you-much appreciated!

• Ambassador
Posted on

@lhickling ... Just to let you know the link works and now gets through to your site.

I wish you every success with the online research.

Luckily I do not suffer from regular chronic pain, so cannot complete.

Posted on

@lesmal Thank you so much, I really appreciate you letting me know. And no worries at all, I wish you all the best😊

• Ambassador
Posted on

@lhickling I look forward to seeing the results in due course.

Wishing you a good week ahead. Keep safe and healthy.