- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Good to know
- Smartwatches and Health Trackers: Do they help you feel healthier or Make you worry more?
Smartwatches and Health Trackers: Do they help you feel healthier or Make you worry more?
- 15 views
- 0 support
- 3 comments
All comments
Proacaysteycoung814
Proacaysteycoung814
Last activity on 07/10/2026 at 13:25
Joined in 2025
Patient, Sleep apnea since 2025
Other conditions: Depression, Sleep disorders + 2 other conditions
3 comments posted | 1 in the Good to know group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
To be honest I do not think they are that accurate.
I have downloaded one or two sleep apps on my phone in the past, when looking at the results it onced said that I was sleeping and snoring between 01.30am to 02.30am , when I was actually downstairs watching TV!!!!,
See the signature
Dave
Close all
See the responses
Prubing89
Prubing89
Last activity on 07/10/2026 at 12:23
Joined in 2026
Patient, Immune thrombocytopenic purpura since 2026
Other condition: Breast cancer
3 comments posted | 2 in the Good to know group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Proacaysteycoung814 I also think they're not accurate. I personally tried a wellness ring but it always shows I'm in stress even when I'm happy.😂
Hide the responses
Prubing89
Prubing89
Last activity on 07/10/2026 at 12:23
Joined in 2026
Patient, Immune thrombocytopenic purpura since 2026
Other condition: Breast cancer
3 comments posted | 2 in the Good to know group
1 of their responses was helpful to members
Rewards
-
Explorer
@Razar.M I tried using a wellness ring for a while, but it actually ended up making me more stressed.
Sometimes it would show that my heart rate was low or that my stress level was high, even when I thought I felt okay. I started thinking about the numbers too much, and a few times it genuinely affected my mood and made me feel worried or sad.
In the end, I stopped wearing it because I felt like it was creating more stress than helping me. That’s just my experience though, I know these devices can be really useful for other people.
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
Your subscription has been taken into account
Razar.M
Community managerGood advisor
Razar.M
Community manager
Last activity on 07/10/2026 at 17:22
Joined in 2026
53 comments posted | 11 in the Good to know group
10 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Friend
Hi everyone 👋,
Our watches and rings can now tell us how many steps we've taken, how well we slept, our heart rate, stress levels, recovery score and even whether our body seems “ready” for the day.
Health trackers are becoming more sophisticated, and this week there's been a lot of attention around smart rings, fitness trackers and new health scores designed to help us understand our bodies better.
But imagine waking up feeling perfectly fine and then checking your device.
Your sleep score is poor. Your recovery score is low. Your watch says your stress level is high.
Do you suddenly start feeling less well simply because the numbers say so?
For some people, tracking health can be motivating and reassuring. For others, constantly checking numbers might create pressure or make them more anxious about their health.
💬 What do you think?
@Thiweakoul763 @Loopral3866 @Proacaysteycoung814 @Croucloosh586 @Kaymooveash6393 @Dravoleeloot045 @Shubleal823 @Vathick1 @Fuproaproovou5962 @2911Theythoocheet @Crouhos7356 @Dreeyiglar13 @Kayfreyfoos1454 @2359Groocraybea @Stoyeedoteash1878 @Breatougraygreeng370 @Hidden username. @5149Fathool @Kafouglu440 @Steeshupair8 @Cleablaigoush48 @Croogloflapais692 @Madeycreang3172 @Brogack5517 @Meyfreethin6291 @Lobloock22 @Zenith1 @Trigal4018 @Cucuflayt9351 @Cardinal2849 @4Stoucroflain @Clelayflecreyng48 @Stufoawuck10 @Jaiplun3022 @Gifloush2 @Blabron9785 @Cleestucoos06 @Cherry55 @Troasotroon164 @Gleeglaing801 @139Koobroakesh @Susteadres316 @Frekoaru1319 @Kujeesot5 @8Deysteywoosh @Kochedaygreyck074 @Weamun10 @Jeethun91 @Neachun3 @Vouyobrous0986 @Goowis62 @Roobougris3 @Flecheeck340 @Cheeveanout9256 @Tefraysheesh26 @110Croashocashing @Vodreaprea702 @89Grooce @Groadroutheyrean60 @Glodayshoang6423 @Treebleycloupre8977 @Vaytack39 @Chamomile7470 @44Plifloyoan @Roubayt1 @Gouveabout477 @507Hoadisteasis @0412Bronoopet @Soaflout6 @Lufoadair4556 @Yoafar892 @Groweyleang3778 @Tricheesh9612 @Waydrosh96 @Raflaish9100 @Traisait68 @Frayfoatrays3 @889Jocreafoush @Floclaisitaysh70 @Stuweysh081 @Flaifraigraigloas90 @Reefloot62 @Roabamail944 @Greydrong138 @Yoavoupaigreyng231 @Wefloogeyck8 @Yifloodes528 @7Joojeys @Prayprobrubres664 @Theychudoabrock7 @Houweemeys2083 @Sethayoas59 @Blenouflick1 @Broasheleavayng0 @1Shogludroush @Drayshis174 @Alpine8041 @93Doobluhus @Bogeloo0
Do these devices help us listen to our bodies better or are we starting to trust the numbers more than how we actually feel?
With care,
Razar from the Carenity team💖