- Home
- Forums
- Chronic pain Forum
- Treatments for chronic pain
- Are you getting a flu jab?
Patients Chronic pain
Are you getting a flu jab?
- 8 views
- 0 support
- 1 comment
All comments
LizziB
Community managerGood advisor
LizziB
Community manager
Last activity on 02/04/2024 at 00:46
Joined in 2022
280 comments posted | 1 in the Chronic pain Forum
19 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Explorer
-
Friend
Hi @Freefrealeas1872
How are you today?
This is a great question that I'm sure is on everyone's mind. Let me tag a few other members to see what they did/plan to do!
@Steetrahoon0035 @Diyaiproat6017 @Chamomile6 @Toodaicriglun934 @Traiweychoot2381 @Hidden username @Naytroameash00 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @70Gloatheyn @Raijaiseas2030 @Gleanail83 @Napreehee010 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @6285Weachoobeck @Hidden username @Veysouduglais692 @1757Ceasovait @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Foapeestoock5907 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Feastong7 @Hidden username @022Tritrayfish @Claihoofloa9863 @Seasey2765 @Peywoloal94 @Hidden username
Did you get another COVID jab? What about for the flu? Why/why not?
Take care everyone,
Lizzi
See the signature
Lizzi
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
Your subscription has been taken into account
Freefrealeas1872
Freefrealeas1872
Last activity on 12/03/2026 at 12:04
Joined in 2019
9 comments posted | 1 in the Chronic pain Forum
Rewards
Contributor
Messenger
Explorer
Hi
I wanted to know if you all got another covid or a flu jab this winter. Everyone I know is getting sick and I'm wondering if I should get another jab. If you got one which one did you get?
Thanks for your insight