Burning feeling on my neck and face, especially in winter - Have you been through this?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Skin diseases

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

My neck has been red for about 8 months now and is burning.my facial skin is burning under my skin it's worse when it's cold or windy 

Beginning of the discussion - 01/02/2021

Burning feeling on my neck and face, especially in winter - Have you been through this?

• Community manager
Posted on

@Tontnella Hello Tontnella, thank you for opening this discussion. I'm sorry to hear you're dealing with that. Have you tried any medicines or creams for your neck and face? 

Hi everyone, have any of you experienced a burning sensation on your neck and face from your AD? How do you soothe it? Have you noticed that your skin is worse in winter as well?
@gulebule@Garbej@Jayden@Wrender@Derrick2@Hotorobo@JojoAilia@Itsmeena@Lewisia@Sainoj@ledisha@AngelaH@Angelaterry9@Nelson@Jasmine37@TammyJone@StopeR@Alexanderr@JohnyLeo‍ 

Feel free to share here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I've tryed cortisone cremes and it seems to make it worse after  about 3 hours .and yes my face burns and stings in cold weather

Most commented discussions