Red, sore inflamed rashes on abdomen - Has anyone else had this?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Skin diseases

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hi am new to this group, I just really would love some advice!

so 3 days ago I came out in a few red itchy blotches on my lower belly, I’ve had this before but not as bad as now (currently waiting for a 111 nurse call as I can’t walk) it’s spreaded onto my upper thighs and my face and neck and arms, on my lower belly were I have a few stretch marks from my children well they have become so lumpy and really sore to touch, I get tiny little shocks all over my itchy parts, it’s unbearable, I can hardly walk anywhere as my thighs kill when I move.. also on the sore parts it’s red hot to touch. There like patches! I don’t no what to do!! I do have eczema and have since been a baby but this is something I have never had this bad, i haven’t had anything I don’t normally have, I have no creams so I’ve been applying Vaseline to help the dryness from it, also been taking 4 Benadryl a day to help as it’s unbearable & it does a Teeny bit help the burning and shock sensations!! Has anyone got any advice 😭 

Beginning of the discussion - 29/12/2020

Posted on

You sound like you are really struggling.  I hope you get some relief from it soon.

I have had eczema all of my life as well.  It is bad atm.  I think it is the cold weather that makes mine worse.  

I would be interested to hear what 111 staff had to say to you.

Get well soon x

Posted on

Sounds more like shingles than eczema ?
I had shingles a few years ago and it itches, and feels like it sends electric shocks through your skin when you touch it...

Most commented discussions