Ongoing discussions - Graves-Basedow disease
- Let's talk about hypothyroidsm
- Treatments for hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) - what have you tried?
I was diagnosed with an under-active thyroid many years ago, received (and continue to receive) treatment and my condition remains under control. As far as I am aware I do not suffer any effects from
- Thyroid conditions: fighting weight gain
Hi all I have underactive thyroid gland for last 10 years,im to n 150mg eltroxin,im tired all the time for last couple of months my weight has gone up considerably,im not sure what are the best foods
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Vaccination against COVID-19 is now open to all people in the following categories, following The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advice: In