Ongoing discussions - Hashimoto thyroiditis
- Treatments for hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) - what have you tried?
I was diagnosed with an under-active thyroid many years ago, received (and continue to receive) treatment and my condition remains under control. As far as I am aware I do not suffer any effects from
- Let's talk about hypothyroidsm
- Thyroid conditions: fighting weight gain
Hi all I have underactive thyroid gland for last 10 years,im to n 150mg eltroxin,im tired all the time for last couple of months my weight has gone up considerably,im not sure what are the best foods
- COVID booster vaccine: What do you think?
I am hoping that I get the chance to have the covid booster ,I cant wait as then I shall know I am fully protected what does everyone think are you all going to have this if we are offered it and is t
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-