What type of lung cancer do you/your loved one have/has?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Lung cancer

4 answers

Topic of the discussion

Carenity Member • Community manager
Posted on

Hello,

Today I thought we could start a discussion about what type of lung cancer either you, or your loved, has. There exists several different kinds but it could be interesting to see which ones impact Carenity members the most.

Thank you for sharing!

Beginning of the discussion - 4/11/19

Carenity Member
Posted on

My brother has small cell lung cancer :( He smokes and apparently that is the cancer that is most caused by smoking.

Carenity Member
Posted on

I have lung cancer for the 2nd time, they cant do a biopsy as its in an awkward place, so am being treated next week with Stereotactic radiotherapy. 1st cancer was non small cell.

Carenity Member
Posted on

I had collapsed lung and scan to investigate revealed lesion in other lung. This lesion turned out to be cancer T1b NX MX adenocarcinoma. I had the lump removed and am currently having 3 monthly checks (scans). No other treatment was considered necessary. I am 68 year old female never smoked.

Carenity Member
Posted on

I have small cell lung cancer currently receiving chemotherapy  and targeted therapy. Smoker yes, still trying to stop the hardest thing, I had three lung biopsies  two collapsed lungs absolute agony. This is so they target the right cells.Anyone interested in TCI oil, I asked my oncologist and he told me not to take it. Any comments please.