Ongoing discussions - Lung transplant
- Coping with bronchiectasis - Experiences, Advice
Anybody know what can i do
- Do you have emphysema? What has your experience been?
Hello to all of you, Finally I was diagnosed with emphysema. My pulmonologist told me about an operation that involves putting small cables in the lungs. Do you know if it hurts? How much does it c
Hi just joined with various ailments one of which is bronchi ecstasies. I find this very disabling especially in the morning, ie: shortage of breath and excessive mucous. Also I have to use a mask at
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello dear members, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a strong news topic of late and is a pertinent topic for us here, as those with chronic health conditi
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering