Shout what really gets you angry!!!!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Muscles / Skeleton / Joints

77 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

LMorning My Friends!

Happy Easter 🐣 to all.

Please take some time and “shout” loud here if you suffer/live with a Muscle Disorder and what do you do every day, please!

HAPPY EASTER 🐣 

HUGS πŸ€— AND MY LOVE 😍 

Izzy.

Beginning of the discussion - 23/04/2019

Posted on

Hello,

what really gets me angry is the feeling that people are staring at me! Leave me alone, it isn't my fault!!!

What annoys you @Izzyjamal ?

Posted on
Me???? The gossip behind me when I’m out. Can barely walk so I use a four β€œwheller!”. And, people talk loud so I can hear.... β€œ Oh what a shame so young and a crippled!!!” Honestly keep your thoughts to Yourselves!!!!! It really annoys me!!!!!

Posted on

I can't stand the fact that people think I am lot older than I am due to having a chronic disease that has made me out of shape. 

Posted on

@Izzyjamal @Angus23 I agree with both of you. I have definitely aged beyond my years, both emotionally and physically.

Posted on

Good Afternoon My Lovely 😊 Friends!!!!

Do you know what really is doing my head in???? The side effects of my medication... I was 50-55Kg now I’m 100Kg!!!!

I hate myself I can’t see me on a mirror I ended up buying clothes size 32 to hide lumps and pumps!!!!

Honestly.... I look like a whale 🐳 and it hurts so much!!!!

All the medication is for my symptoms as it has no cure and it’s med for life!!!!!

But come on !!!! My breasts are like to extra size watermelons πŸ‰......

I hate to *€$*#%~< SMA!!!!!!

Hugs πŸ€—

Izzy

Posted on

Hi Sorry 😐 That’s My Frustration Speaking!!!!

Posted on

@Izzyjamal Good afternoon to you too :)

Sometimes with the medication it can be a lot of water weight or do you find that your appetite has increased too?

I have definitely put on weight from medication too...and it doesn't help that I feel less enthusiasm to move or be active :(

Posted on

Hi,

My medication make my really thirsty but I hardly eat anything but in five years I €^€><##^^> SMA MADE ME A MONSTER!!! 

My confidence is down well.. Really down!!!

I only get out to medical appointments.....

Posted on

@Izzyjamal yes, it can be so hard on confidence :( Especially when it is a rare disease that no one knows anything about. 

I read your testimonial and it seems so difficult...how have your doctor appointments been going recently? 

Most commented discussions