Ongoing discussions - Alpha-thalassemia
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? I thought I'd create this discussion to talk about being diagnosed with a rare disease! What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @Hyak
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering