Ongoing discussions - Gout disease
- Gout - Allopurinol and side effects?
My partner has been living with the condition of gout long term alongside with autoimmune, heart and many other diseases. Obesity has been a life time battle but after a serious attack of gout the h
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency - Have you been diagnosed?
Hi is there anyone with alpha 1 d t on here
- Living with obesity: On a daily basis, what would you like to change?
Hello everyone, If you could change something about your daily life, what would you choose? A symptom or complication that bothers or frightens you? The judgemental looks of others? Feel free to joi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19: How do you feel about the current guidelines in place?
I am beyond words when you watch the news and see the amount of people not following guidelines and are not taking this seriously how do others feel? ☹️
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi