Ongoing discussions - Gout disease
- Gout - Allopurinol and side effects?
My partner has been living with the condition of gout long term alongside with autoimmune, heart and many other diseases. Obesity has been a life time battle but after a serious attack of gout the h
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency - Have you been diagnosed?
Hi is there anyone with alpha 1 d t on here
- Living with obesity: On a daily basis, what would you like to change?
Hello everyone, If you could change something about your daily life, what would you choose? A symptom or complication that bothers or frightens you? The judgemental looks of others? Feel free to joi
- Has your vulnerability status for COVID-19 changed? How to react?
I was classed as highly vulnerable and had to self isolate for 18 weeks But now I have been downgraded .I was allocated a flu vaccine . But had it postponed because of an alleged vaccine shorta
- COVID-19: Should we fear a second wave?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As countries throughout the world are and have been coming out of lockdown and life is begining to return to "normal", many people and health authorities have beg
- Coronavirus: How to keep busy while self-isolating?
Hello everyone, During this Coronavirus pandemic, many of us have been advised to "social distance" ourselves or even to stay at home, limiting contact with strangers, friends and even in some case