Ongoing discussions - Isolated Klippel-Feil syndrome
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? I thought I'd create this discussion to talk about being diagnosed with a rare disease! What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @Hyak
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello dear members, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a strong news topic of late and is a pertinent topic for us here, as those with chronic health conditi
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering