COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Long COVID

Posted on

@Courtney_J I received the Oxford vaccine two weeks ago and I have had no adverse reaction at all not even a red arm , now the French President is trying to belittle the Oxford vaccine for political reasons , this man is dangerous and should resign ,  it all to do with Brexit , shame on him ?

Posted on

What jab will be available for people who can't have penicillin 

Posted on
Good advisor

I too had Oxford Vaccine on 18th Jan and am absolutely fine. Can not wait to be called for the 2nd dose.

Posted on

i work in healthcare but decided not to take the vaccine as i have allergy reactions 

Posted on

I had mine as am NHS worker.

Certainly has some side effects which take abit of coping with.

You receive a sticker after the 1 injection, saying I have had my vaccine.

Something has to happen. We can't live in lockdown for ever, and wearing masks as it's not natural.

The world as a whole will definitely never be the same again.

Posted on

The oxford one is only up to 70% effective now so it makes you wonder if youre as well isolating still instead

Posted on

@jjnoble which vaccine did you have

Posted on

I'm getting vaccinated tomorrow night. Sort of resigned to it. There has been a sudden clump of infections apparently, local to me - including my brother in fact.
My Mum had the vaccine on Wednesday, & suffered no ill effects, and as my Mum is keen for me to have it, particularly now, then fair enough. Mother knows best, as they say.

Posted on

@Sandie7 Pfiear 

• Ambassador
Posted on

When my husband was contacted to make an appointment to have his 1st vaccine mid February, I asked which one it was. I am happy with my GP'S choice and look forward to having mine done too!