Muscles / Skeleton / Joints Forum

  •  2,968 members
  •  103 discussions

Start discussions in this group about the condition that affects you. Share your experience on your quality of life, the impact of treatments and practical tips with the community.

Patients Muscles / Skeleton / Joints

Medical fact sheet

Muscles / Skeleton / Joints

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Life after a joint replacement: Share your experiences and advice!

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Vuronayploush99

I had a hip replacement 16 months ago due to osteoarthritis. I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Yes I was not looking forward to everything post op, but I am now 100% mobile and after not being able to walk any distances I now enjoy walking again and I've managed to lose 2.5 stones. Totally pain free and I've had lots of comments about how much happier I look - my face was obviously showing my pain. If you have any questions please ask! 

See the best comment

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Osteoarthritis and pain

avatar Fleedraiboan543

avatar Yastoofloo1779

avatar Breybobil

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Anterior vs. Posterior Hip Replacement: What to expect

avatar 1Deygoothoan

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

GTN spray for chronic pain: How much is too much?

avatar 1Deygoothoan

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Life after spinal sugery

avatar 1Deygoothoan

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Do you have cramp fasciculation syndrome?

avatar 1Deygoothoan

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Pip for cramp fascination syndrome

avatar Dreysoosoung469

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Shout what really gets you angry!!!!

avatar Loweeyos6909

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Plavooroul03

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

CBD oil for arthritis

avatar Freanicoack9085

avatar Cleethutroun8848

avatar Reclaick3883

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Spinal stenosis

avatar Freanicoack9085

avatar Polina.K

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Curvature of the spine- Back problems

avatar Glesteahoock33

avatar Lithor7642

avatar Craybijofrus4720

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Duloxetine for fibromyalgia

avatar 7Jeakus

avatar LizziB

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Suicide

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Plavooroul03

avatar LizziB

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Pregablin

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Drethetraypeel

avatar Ploawos3

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Osteoarthritis of the knee

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Drethetraypeel

avatar Steacheathoo8

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Knee replacement

avatar 7619Floolithees

avatar 17Tireyl

avatar Peacouploas443

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Total hip replacement: Can you share any advice?

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Bloprooblair76

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Shivougrait114

avatar Neydoukear7

avatar Vogoacul

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Having trouble getting my knee operation scheduled because of COVID-19

avatar Thoastiwayn6314

avatar Leenaiplucheck368

avatar Courtney_J

Living with diseases affecting muscles, joints and-or skeleton

Leg swelling

avatar Kaidaikus

Give your opinion