How does NET impact your everyday life?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Neuroendocrine tumour

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on
Good advisor

How do you estimate the impact that the NET has on your daily life (social, professional...)?

Your experience and your opinion could help others better cope with the condition.

Beginning of the discussion - 22/07/2020

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

How are you doing? Have you seen this discussion? emoticon cute

What impact have neuroendocrine tumours had on your daily life? Have you had to change aspects of your daily life or routine because of it? Has it had an impact on your personal or professional relationships? What do you think?
@MariaZerafa@Louwolf73@Chris63@Deb150771@Angela79@Sarahchambers87@chrisrowkins@Laurenbates1@angel27d@louelle@Danidntdance@CressidaRobson@YvonneLaz@Gillian_daly@Sted1910@bryonyb

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

@Courtney_J I had to retire early because of my diagnosis. The symptoms were just too much for me and I couldn't work with them. Between the general fatigue, the cramps and diarrhoea I couldn't go into the office. It makes it hard for me to do basic chores like cooking and cleaning, so unfortunately a lot of that falls on my wonderful wife. I think it's hard on her because she worries about me and I feel guilty for putting her through this. The both of us decided to see a therapist individually to talk about it and try to cope with it all and it's been a help.

Most commented discussions