- Home
- Forums
- General forums
- Let's talk about COVID-19
- COVID-19: How do you feel about the current guidelines in place?
COVID-19: How do you feel about the current guidelines in place?
- 424 views
- 50 times supported
- 29 comments
All comments
Go to the last comment
Courtney_J
Community managerGood advisor
Courtney_J
Community manager
Last activity on 13/10/2022 at 16:47
Joined in 2020
1,277 comments posted | 103 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
13 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Messenger
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
Hello @21Ploomeer, thank you for opening this discussion. I've moved it to our general discussion group so that more members may participate, I think this is a subject that many may be thinking about.
For those who haven't seen it yet, we just recently published an article that summarises the latest guidelines for wearing masks across the UK: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Masks: Legislation, types, prices and more!
What do you think of the current coronavirus rules? Do you think people are respecting them? Are you worried as someone living with a chronic illness?
@Shimaywoot1731 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Gloagleeboos1 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Kooreecheash5685 @Freedom92 @Hidden username @9644Mashoublays @Hidden username @501Grobroack @6Soocon @Hidden username @Hidden username @Feemeejoon4 @Hidden username @Hidden username
Feel free to discuss here!
Take care,
Courtney
See the signature
Courtney_J, Community Manager, Carenity UK
Punaydey783
Punaydey783
Last activity on 05/01/2021 at 09:24
Joined in 2020
1 comment posted | 1 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
-
Explorer
Find out the facts and dont listen to the media.
Nayhouplick
Good advisor
Nayhouplick
Last activity on 17/06/2023 at 10:23
Joined in 2017
5 comments posted | 1 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
I feel frightened with what’s going on around me at the moment, crazy the amount of people that don’t adhere to the distancing rule. How does everyone tell people to stay back without sounding rude?
Unregistered member
I can not understand the mentality of some people, especially the young ones. They do not realize that by their actions such as not wearing masks, intermingling with large crowds, not maintaining social distancing, not doing hand washing/sanitizing and not taking the virus situation seriously are the ones who are spreading the infection more and putting others at risk. I think that it is very selfish of them indeed.
38Yoabricrayn
Good advisor
38Yoabricrayn
Last activity on 13/09/2026 at 14:11
Joined in 2017
22 comments posted | 6 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
Makes it worse with the people not following all guidelines x
See the signature
K.t
0739Houweemeys
Good advisor
0739Houweemeys
Last activity on 16/08/2026 at 11:57
Joined in 2015
8 comments posted | 2 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
I'm now at the stage of not going to shops simply because people are not adhering to the guidelines, not wearing masks, not staying a safe distance from each other, leaning over you while you are trying to decide what vegetables you want it's just crazy plus with the cases of coved 19 getting out of hand it's just to scary.
Gograylea
Good advisor
Gograylea
Last activity on 01/09/2026 at 09:50
Joined in 2015
129 comments posted | 21 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
27 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
Why are people so stupid ? There are we, obeying all of the rules about keeping distance but at the same time having to make sure that we can keep away from others who do not ! It is so tiring and frustrating.
See the signature
bazwheat
Troufeyneabra62
Good advisor
Troufeyneabra62
Last activity on 10/09/2026 at 11:41
Joined in 2015
69 comments posted | 3 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
8 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Friend
The guide lines are very confusing. They are constantly changing. I think older and vulnerable people should self isolate if possible. The very young do not always do what they are told. My GP's advice was do everything you can to minimus the risk, but you still have to live. I go to a shop once a week, always as soon as they have opened. People have usually been very considerate and polite, Shop assistants have gone out of their way to help. Please, thank you and excuse me are still words that are recognised here. I think it may be very different in a city, so I consider myself very lucky. I have had days when I felt very "down" and think the future looks very bleak, then I give myself a good jolt and get on with life.
Unregistered member
The guidelines are very confusing I think wales where I live is going into a. Circuit breaker for 2 weeks which personally I think is needed
257Flecheeck
257Flecheeck
Last activity on 10/09/2026 at 12:13
Joined in 2020
6 comments posted | 2 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
-
Contributor
-
Explorer
@21Ploomeer had my BOTOX injections, just hope that if we have a new lock down they don't start cancelling future appointments again.
Give your opinion
Articles to discover...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
Your subscription has been taken into account
21Ploomeer
Good advisor
21Ploomeer
Last activity on 26/07/2026 at 09:12
Joined in 2018
18 comments posted | 1 in the Let's talk about COVID-19 group
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Committed
Explorer
I am beyond words when you watch the news and see the amount of people not following guidelines and are not taking this seriously how do others feel? ☹️