Ongoing discussions - Alopecia areata
- CBD for eczema/atopic dermatitis?
Hi all, I was talking with a friend about our eczema and she was telling me that she was reading that CBD may have a beneficial effect on it. Apparently now there are creams and other skin products co
- How do you treat your atopic dermatitis or eczema? What has worked for you?
Good morning everyone, How are you today? How do you treat your atopic dermatitis and eczema? Is it effective? Do you take or use a long-term treatment, or do you tend to just treat flares?@LisaB
- Eczema - How to cope with scratching?
Hi, I’ve had eczema all my life but is comes and goes. As I’ve got older it’s come back and is really quite painful. The weather plays some part in it but my scratching is a real issue. I wak
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine, do you feel comfortable travelling this summer?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Are you going on holiday this summer? Do you have any concerns about travelling due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you going to get vaccinated so you can go
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-