Ongoing discussions - Alopecia areata
- Eczema - How to cope with scratching?
Hi, I’ve had eczema all my life but is comes and goes. As I’ve got older it’s come back and is really quite painful. The weather plays some part in it but my scratching is a real issue. I wak
- Have you tried Methotrexate for atopic dermatitis?
Good evening. Just got back from a dermatologist appointment and they've suggested, amongst a different regime, taking Methotrexate. Has anyone else been on this? He told me to look into it an
- How do you treat your atopic dermatitis or eczema? What has worked for you?
Good morning everyone, How are you today? How do you treat your atopic dermatitis and eczema? Is it effective? Do you take or use a long-term treatment, or do you tend to just treat flares?@LisaB
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Vaccination against COVID-19 is now open to all people in the following categories, following The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advice: In
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi