Patients Ankylosing spondylitis
Invalid scooter
- 61 views
- 2 times supported
- 2 comments
All comments
JosephineO
Community managerGood advisor
JosephineO
Community manager
Last activity on 15/07/2024 at 09:21
Joined in 2018
989 comments posted | 32 in the Ankylosing spondylitis Forum
7 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
-
Good Advisor
-
Contributor
-
Committed
-
Explorer
-
Evaluator
-
Friend
@96Fleecrikaifla Hello Gloria,
Thank you for posting :) That does sound very difficult and tiring, there are some member who have mentioned scooters or AS on their profile, they might be able to pint you in a helpful direction :)
@59Shopliblock @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Fraikeystar7263 @Wavaree4 @Chupleyt @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @8Cleydru @Hidden username @Hidden username @Hidden username @Goflicrays7 @Hidden username @Hidden username @Moobrays24 @Hidden username @3677Gloagleeyan @Hidden username @Stabrudays978 @Hidden username @Laiblaydous0 @Hidden username
See the signature
Josephine, Community Manager
Unregistered member
Hi Gloria
Yeah I do have a scooter, I've got mine on a mobility here in the UK,so I don't know if you can can get some kind of mobility help you can get.
Barrynut.x
Give your opinion
Members are also commenting on...
Articles to discover...
Medication fact sheets - patient opinions...
Subscribe
You wish to be notified of new comments
Your subscription has been taken into account
96Fleecrikaifla
Good advisor
96Fleecrikaifla
Last activity on 28/02/2023 at 00:50
Joined in 2018
107 comments posted | 47 in the Ankylosing spondylitis Forum
4 of their responses were helpful to members
Rewards
Good Advisor
Contributor
Messenger
Committed
Explorer
Friend
I have been using a conventional wheelchair for 8 years now and I'm fed up with it. My hands and arms are so painful when I try to wheel myself...and finding someone to push me is very difficult. I need some freedom from this isolating disease and occasionally go shopping at the supermarket in a our nearest town 10 miles away. I do have a suitable car and have made a set of steps so I can into it. My driver helps me sometimes but men hate shopping so he is not too keen. Anyone any ideas where I can buy one and which company is the best one to try. I live in Bali so it is difficult to access one here. They have to be imported and the tax is high too.....Freedom is vital to me and I believe it would help ease my pain and stress..What do others think..?