Ongoing discussions - Borderline personality disorder
- Bereavement: How to cope with long-term anxiety and depression?
Has anyone else suffered long term anxiety and depression after losing their husband or wife? I seem to be getting worse 3 years after.
- Can we talk about health anxiety?
Hi everyone not feeling depressed at the moment but I have dreadful health anxiety at present that is getting out of control
- Having a difficult time with my Asperger syndrome
I've been having a very difficult time with my mood and social interactions in my Asperger Syndrome. I really appreciate and love this little Carenity website. I'm not eating properly, nor cooking my
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19 vaccination campaign: Who is currently eligible for the vaccine?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Vaccination against COVID-19 is now open to all people in the following categories, following The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) advice: In
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi