What treatments have you tried for combating stroke?

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/cerebrovascular-accident.jpg

Patients Cerebrovascular accident

3 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello,

Depending on the type of stroke that you have suffered from, there are several treatments that are prescribed by your doctor; these can range from injections to a daily intake of aspirin.

What type of stroke did you suffer from? What treatment have you tried? 

Please share :)

Beginning of the discussion - 18/06/2019

Posted on

@JosephineO Hello Josephine,

I had an Ischaemic stroke two years ago and since then I have had treatments of injections in order to prevent it happening again. So far, so good :)

Posted on

I had a hemmoraghic stroke  (ruptured aneurysm ) September 7th 2002

I never really had any medicine after coming home other than co-codomol and amitriptyline 

• Community manager
Posted on

@Miranda @Jess.t Thank you both for your feedback, it is interesting to see the different circumstances. Don't forget that you can rate both amitriptyline and co-codomol in our medications unit. There you can see what all the other members had to say about the medication and give your own opinion :) find it by clicking here.

What about any other members? What have been your experiences? Please share :)

@Sickofpain@GLOJO1@Carol123@Donzone@Arsenal1961@Alexis57@Bex2407@LadyXanax@catinahat@Bonyrose@southenddes@peacockd@Robinspot@Joeward@Noodleflap@Scotsnan@huluzoom70@Geraint‍ @Taffydaffy@Suekirtley@kemish@Susan84@Soulgirl1966@LondonLiz@Ridley11@Daviduk‍ 

Most commented discussions