Ongoing discussions - Dissociative identity disorder
- Bereavement: How to cope with long-term anxiety and depression?
Has anyone else suffered long term anxiety and depression after losing their husband or wife? I seem to be getting worse 3 years after.
- Can we talk about health anxiety?
Hi everyone not feeling depressed at the moment but I have dreadful health anxiety at present that is getting out of control
- Having a difficult time with my Asperger syndrome
I've been having a very difficult time with my mood and social interactions in my Asperger Syndrome. I really appreciate and love this little Carenity website. I'm not eating properly, nor cooking my
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - information and precautions
Hello dear members, I thought I would open this discussion as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has been a strong news topic of late and is a pertinent topic for us here, as those with chronic health conditi
- Is a third wave of COVID-19 inevitable?
Hello everyone, How are you today? Many of us in the UK want to turn the page and join together as a family to celebrate the festive season. But it's important that we not lose sight of what we a
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-