If you could get rid of one of your fibromyalgia symptoms, which one would it be and why?

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/fibromyalgia.jpg

Patients Fibromyalgia

30 answers

Topic of the discussion

Carenity Member • Community manager
Posted on

Hello,

As the title says, if you could get rid of one of your fibromyalgia symptoms, which one would it be and why? It will be interesting for you all to share your most difficult symptom and how your life would change if it was gone. You might have some reasons in common :)

Beginning of the discussion - 1/28/19

If you could get rid of one of your fibromyalgia symptoms, which one would it be and why?

Carenity Member
Posted on

I’d get rid of the tiredness. First and my legs that drive me mad with pain xx

Carenity Member
Posted on

The pain... I currently only sleep about 90 minutes at a time before I wake up because of the pain. If this went, I don't think I would be so exhausted all the time. 

Carenity Member
Posted on

I would get rid of my tiredness and my short term memory problems.  I can live with the pain.x

Carenity Member
Posted on

The pain! Definitely the pain.

Carenity Member
Posted on

The fatigue is my worse symptom. I honestly feel if I wasn't so tired all the time the other symptoms wouldn't feel so unbearable.

Carenity Member
Posted on

I'd get rid of constantly feeling like a failure! 

Carenity Member • Community manager
Posted on

Carenity Member
Posted on

It makes me feel more normal when I read how other people feel coz sometimes having fibro is a lonely place. 

Carenity Member
Posted on

The chronic pain which has landed me in a wheelchair,