Ongoing discussions - Isolated congenital hyperinsulinism
- Gout - Allopurinol and side effects?
My partner has been living with the condition of gout long term alongside with autoimmune, heart and many other diseases. Obesity has been a life time battle but after a serious attack of gout the h
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency - Have you been diagnosed?
Hi is there anyone with alpha 1 d t on here
- Living with obesity: On a daily basis, what would you like to change?
Hello everyone, If you could change something about your daily life, what would you choose? A symptom or complication that bothers or frightens you? The judgemental looks of others? Feel free to joi
- had my 1st dose of the covid 19 vaccine yesterday
i had my first dose of the covid 19 vaccine yesterday and i was told that it may make me feel hot tired have a headache or muscle ache. my right arm (which is the arm i had my injection in as i'm left
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-