How do you correct a dorsal or cervical kyphosis ? What complications exist? Join the forum and talk with other Carenity members.
Ongoing discussions - Kyphosis
- Life after a joint replacement: Share your experiences and advice!
After number of years with osteoarthritis . I have had no choice but to have a hip replacement . Any one who had any helpful tips, recommendations or just a friendly ear for people to chat to all is w
- Total hip replacement: Can you share any advice?
Suffering badly with hip pain due for a total hip replacement soon with covid it has been cancelled several times over the last two years has any body got advice for me also pain relief your help and
- Can't Apply for PIP (DLA) Must Be Attendance Allowance Because I'm too old. Anyone Applied for Attendance Allowance in UK
HI, Just wondered if anyone has applied for attendance allowance; in place of PIP (DLA) because of age; over 65. ?? I'm in the process of filling in the form. Help and advise appreciated.I'm real
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-