Members are also commenting on...

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Baiblude3750

avatar Yeaceypleen49

avatar Croureal788

avatar Biglutru8472

Hi. New to the group,I have ostiiarthritis plus sciatica and tendonitis. For this happy arrangement I'm on morphine patches ,have been for around 20 years. Last night which makes the 3rd Time ever I was cold turkey as the heat just peels away the patches by making me sweat more moist than anything . But I have an arrangement that I have 4extra 5mg patches for as and when I need them cos if you run out before the alloted date boy ,are you in trouble. And going cold turkey at the thanks to the NHS is just great. The hell can i do to stop them coming off my arm , and they are taped on. But that's my night last night ,shaking twitching sweating as the house is like an oven an to top it all, I've been in a flare up for the last week. So if any one out there goes through the same ,ehatr do you do if you have no patch?????


See the best comment

avatar Faisheyteycroun29

avatar Keaseyng63

avatar Theajuceat9

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Deasooyoul5

avatar Kaidaikus

@LizziB

Hi, all I can say is the meds help for a while, it's all about knowing what your pain tolerance is. And no t taking meds all the time. Stretches physiotherapy etc always made mine worse 1 hour session would put me on my back for 2 days. Every week for 6 months they never listen when you tell them.

See the best comment

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Thoastiwayn6314

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Verbena191

avatar Neydoukear7

avatar 99Dachufleeng

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Heechous1933

avatar Frikobreadayt7823

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar JosephineO

avatar Vaywaifroack

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Baiblude3750

avatar Yeaceypleen49

avatar Croureal788

avatar Biglutru8472

Hi. New to the group,I have ostiiarthritis plus sciatica and tendonitis. For this happy arrangement I'm on morphine patches ,have been for around 20 years. Last night which makes the 3rd Time ever I was cold turkey as the heat just peels away the patches by making me sweat more moist than anything . But I have an arrangement that I have 4extra 5mg patches for as and when I need them cos if you run out before the alloted date boy ,are you in trouble. And going cold turkey at the thanks to the NHS is just great. The hell can i do to stop them coming off my arm , and they are taped on. But that's my night last night ,shaking twitching sweating as the house is like an oven an to top it all, I've been in a flare up for the last week. So if any one out there goes through the same ,ehatr do you do if you have no patch?????


See the best comment

avatar Faisheyteycroun29

avatar Keaseyng63

avatar Theajuceat9

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Deasooyoul5

avatar Kaidaikus

@LizziB

Hi, all I can say is the meds help for a while, it's all about knowing what your pain tolerance is. And no t taking meds all the time. Stretches physiotherapy etc always made mine worse 1 hour session would put me on my back for 2 days. Every week for 6 months they never listen when you tell them.

See the best comment

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Thoastiwayn6314

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Verbena191

avatar Neydoukear7

avatar 99Dachufleeng

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar Heechous1933

avatar Frikobreadayt7823

avatar Vuronayploush99

avatar JosephineO

avatar Vaywaifroack