What is your most difficult task with osteoarthritis?

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/osteoarthritis.jpg

Patients Osteoarthritis

56 answers

Topic of the discussion

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello everyone,

Osteoarthritis impacts different joints in the body. It could be your spine, knees etc. Depending where your osteoarthritis is, it can make doing different tasks difficult.

What task do you find difficult with your osteoarthritis? Share below! :)

Beginning of the discussion - 30/04/2019

• Community manager
Posted on

How about you, what do you find your most difficult daily task with osteoarthritis?

@lavend3r1@nineteen_gale@smiffy62@laney365@BertaC@MARYMC@LoveRed @rognor@MattHARLEYRIDER@Cuteandsoft@ChrisKP@nastynigel@Smudger@Penny65@justshep@wednesday@nessie1954@Tazzbar@Efralston@stages77@Carol.62@sandrape@scrappycats@rossco@Aragorn@chuckycat@Molly56@lesmal@Sandykg@Nanaclaire@AnnieLouise‍ 

Posted on

Walking  because of having it in my big toe and gripping things because it is in my fingers 

Posted on

Walking because i have it in both ankles and sleeping at night because i have it in my left shoulder, had three ops on ankles, waiting for an op on my shoulder.

Posted on

Doing up small buttons ..

Posted on

bending for me, have a gadget for picking things up which helps

• Ambassador
Posted on
Bending is painful due to my lower back. I also find using my left hand can be difficult depending on the task, ie washing dishes, typing etc due to wrist problems.

Posted on
Good advisor

Walking down the stairs, bending my knees and peeling and chopping potatoes and hard vegetables due to arthritis in my fingers

• Community manager
Posted on

@Tazzbar @Smudger @Sandykg @wednesday @lesmal @nineteen_gale  Thank you all for sharing. Osteoarthritis seems like such a difficult condition that really impacts patients quality of life :/

Do other members find any tasks in particular difficult? 

@MorganMistwalker@jeholland@carrmacc@fillanders@Benson21@thecaptainjohn@Fluffy46@minicat@Elysia@Missyblueyes@larraine11@jumping@Autumn@jayloupie@Carol.62@Hileena@johnwayne55@Martachris@littleman@Tichhenry@Scousebird@pixienix73@deb777@caroleann‍ 

Posted on

Currently walking is difficult 

Most commented discussions