Anxiety, paranoia, isolation or bizarre behaviour; let's discuss the symptoms of and treatments for schizotypal personality disorder and how to better manage the condition, especially at work and in love.
Ongoing discussions - Depression
- "Pull yourself together!": Have you been told this? How to react?
How do you deal with people who tell you to "pull yourself together"? I always get hurt and frustrated. I can't seem to explain well enough to people around me, that depression is a disease - I can't
- ADHD: What is your experience?
Hi anyone here suffer with adhd, add?
- Mental health and the Christmas season: How do you cope?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? Now that the Christmas season is soon upon us, I thought I'd open this discussion for us to talk about mental health during this period. While for many the holida
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT): Thoughts, experiences, advice
Hi all, I am new here, having been advised by my therapist to look for online support groups as a forward plan to keeping myself well and this is the first I came across. After 6 weeks of CBT I ha
- Do you know of any alternative methods for improving anxiety?
How’s everyone doing? I hop everyone is well. Been awhile since I’ve been on here. I was wondering if any one had ideas as to how to help improve anxiety? I'd like to not have to add another medic