Botox injections for spasticity: Opinions, experiences, advice!

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Spasticity

1 answer

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

has anyone had them for spasticity I have a very severe case of spasticity in my left leg post stroke but my consultant will not give me Botox even though my leg is so stiff I can barely walk the only thing she says is exercise,two years ago bought a Thera trainer from medicotech  but I am as bad as ever.any suggestions please.

Beginning of the discussion - 06/07/2021

Botox injections for spasticity: Opinions, experiences, advice!

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @Tony65‍, thank you for opening this discussion, I've moved it to our spasticity group for more visibility. emoticon cute Let me tag some other members who can potentially share their experiences with you.

Hello everyone, how are you today? Have you tried botox injections for your spasticity? If so, has it worked for you? How many treatments did you undergo? Do you have any advice to share?
@Dalrossi@ucollins2003@brianbeecroft@lejenkin@Kadehenry16@Helencat@Barb71@Zozime@doug61@Justybusty@Drouthy@Trixie10@Maja2007@Keza2019@Bilko1@Katespear@Wanda15@Jasperhodgkinson@Kipper501@BCuthill1955‍ 

Feel free to share your experiences and advice with us here, we're all here to support one another!

Take care,
Courtney

Most commented discussions