Ongoing discussions - Arthrogryposis multiplex congenita
- Can't Apply for PIP (DLA) Must Be Attendance Allowance Because I'm too old. Anyone Applied for Attendance Allowance in UK
HI, Just wondered if anyone has applied for attendance allowance; in place of PIP (DLA) because of age; over 65. ?? I'm in the process of filling in the form. Help and advise appreciated.I'm real
- Total hip replacement: Can you share any advice?
Suffering badly with hip pain due for a total hip replacement soon with covid it has been cancelled several times over the last two years has any body got advice for me also pain relief your help and
- Having trouble getting my knee operation scheduled because of COVID-19
Dear all I started with my left knee, in October. 2018 I saw the consultant, he sent me to physiotherapist. In November 2018, my left hip started. The pain from both, was very uncomfortable. I
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering