COVID vaccine and side effects for fibromyalgia patients

https://www.carenity.co.uk/static/themes-v3/default/images/en/header/fibromyalgia.jpg

Patients Fibromyalgia

2 answers

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Morning all, I've had fibro for a while now and I had some severe side effects from the COVID vaccine. It's made me seriously wonder about my firbo and question getting the booster jab as it was frightening with the first two... 

Has anyone else had side effects from the vaccine or gotten the booster dose? 

Beginning of the discussion - 06/10/2021

• Community manager
Posted on

Hello @MariaB‍, thank you for opening this discussion! Let me tag some other members who can possibly share their experiences.

Hi everyone, how are you today?

Have you received the COVID-19 vaccine? Which vaccine did you get? Did you have any side effects? Have or will you get the booster vaccine?
@Janineholland@Pebbles113@MrsMelSerag78@Mckkirby@Sue1912@Darren77@Lauren06@Khanie@Tiger1924@Chloe85@Grisdale@Rwthi1@Robatkins@Kjcherrybomb@TracyF15@Adshel1985@DeeHarry05@Wordieboo‍ 

Feel free to share with us here!

Take care,
Courtney

Posted on

I had a bad reaction to the first Pfizer jab but not to the second - however thec drug I was on (interferon)  for ET clashed with the covid jabs and together they turned my immune system in on me - consequently I've had weeks of joint pain hair loss and exhaustion - I've been taken off interferon and put back on chemo - however I'm very very anxious about the booster which is booked for 5 days time - has anyone else had this experience?

Most commented discussions