Ongoing discussions - Goodpasture syndrome
- Coping with bronchiectasis - Experiences, Advice
Anybody know what can i do
- Respiratory conditions: What is your story?
Hello everyone, I am your community manager, Marina. In this group you can share your thoughts on respiratory system diseases. How you cope with your condition in daily life, how it affects you mental
- Do you have emphysema? What has your experience been?
Hello to all of you, Finally I was diagnosed with emphysema. My pulmonologist told me about an operation that involves putting small cables in the lungs. Do you know if it hurts? How much does it c
- COVID booster vaccine: What do you think?
I am hoping that I get the chance to have the covid booster ,I cant wait as then I shall know I am fully protected what does everyone think are you all going to have this if we are offered it and is t
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine, do you feel comfortable travelling this summer?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Are you going on holiday this summer? Do you have any concerns about travelling due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you going to get vaccinated so you can go