Members are also commenting on...

avatar Graflatais475

avatar JosephineO

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Blepreyng

avatar Breanayroubing6298

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Gleycocroaplet13

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar 534Vodreaprea

avatar Thaiglut845

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Huchack2071

avatar JosephineO

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Vuronayploush99

I had a hip replacement 16 months ago due to osteoarthritis. I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Yes I was not looking forward to everything post op, but I am now 100% mobile and after not being able to walk any distances I now enjoy walking again and I've managed to lose 2.5 stones. Totally pain free and I've had lots of comments about how much happier I look - my face was obviously showing my pain. If you have any questions please ask! 

See the best comment

avatar Graflatais475

avatar JosephineO

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Blepreyng

avatar Breanayroubing6298

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Gleycocroaplet13

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar 534Vodreaprea

avatar Thaiglut845

avatar Loudriplu7309

avatar Courtney_J

avatar Huchack2071

avatar JosephineO

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar Graflatais475

avatar Vuronayploush99

I had a hip replacement 16 months ago due to osteoarthritis. I can honestly say it was the best decision I have ever made. Yes I was not looking forward to everything post op, but I am now 100% mobile and after not being able to walk any distances I now enjoy walking again and I've managed to lose 2.5 stones. Totally pain free and I've had lots of comments about how much happier I look - my face was obviously showing my pain. If you have any questions please ask! 

See the best comment