Ongoing discussions - Ondine syndrome
- Coping with bronchiectasis - Experiences, Advice
Anybody know what can i do
- Do you have emphysema? What has your experience been?
Hello to all of you, Finally I was diagnosed with emphysema. My pulmonologist told me about an operation that involves putting small cables in the lungs. Do you know if it hurts? How much does it c
Hi just joined with various ailments one of which is bronchi ecstasies. I find this very disabling especially in the morning, ie: shortage of breath and excessive mucous. Also I have to use a mask at
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccine, do you feel comfortable travelling this summer?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Are you going on holiday this summer? Do you have any concerns about travelling due to the COVID-19 pandemic? Are you going to get vaccinated so you can go
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-