Ongoing discussions - Social anxiety disorder
- Can we talk about health anxiety?
Hi everyone not feeling depressed at the moment but I have dreadful health anxiety at present that is getting out of control
- What is something you'd like others to know about mental illness?
Hi everyone, Did you know that this week is Mental Illness Awareness Week, and today, 10 October, is World Mental Health Day? In honour of this special week shining light on and raising awareness fo
- Bereavement: How to cope with long-term anxiety and depression?
Has anyone else suffered long term anxiety and depression after losing their husband or wife? I seem to be getting worse 3 years after.
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi