Ongoing discussions - Biotinidase deficiency
- Gout - Allopurinol and side effects?
My partner has been living with the condition of gout long term alongside with autoimmune, heart and many other diseases. Obesity has been a life time battle but after a serious attack of gout the h
- Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency - Have you been diagnosed?
Hi is there anyone with alpha 1 d t on here
- Living with obesity: On a daily basis, what would you like to change?
Hello everyone, If you could change something about your daily life, what would you choose? A symptom or complication that bothers or frightens you? The judgemental looks of others? Feel free to joi
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @Hyakkimaru @Jo1977 @paul1798 @Alisondenise @Courtjack1 @gerdec2007 @Bazz