Ongoing discussions - Chronic Candidiasis
- CBD for eczema/atopic dermatitis?
Hi all, I was talking with a friend about our eczema and she was telling me that she was reading that CBD may have a beneficial effect on it. Apparently now there are creams and other skin products co
- How do you treat your atopic dermatitis or eczema? What has worked for you?
Good morning everyone, How are you today? How do you treat your atopic dermatitis and eczema? Is it effective? Do you take or use a long-term treatment, or do you tend to just treat flares?@LisaB
- Eczema - How to cope with scratching?
Hi, I’ve had eczema all my life but is comes and goes. As I’ve got older it’s come back and is really quite painful. The weather plays some part in it but my scratching is a real issue. I wak
- COVID booster vaccine: What do you think?
I am hoping that I get the chance to have the covid booster ,I cant wait as then I shall know I am fully protected what does everyone think are you all going to have this if we are offered it and is t
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-