Ongoing discussions - Dermatomyositis
- How do you treat your atopic dermatitis or eczema? What has worked for you?
Good morning everyone, How are you today? How do you treat your atopic dermatitis and eczema? Is it effective? Do you take or use a long-term treatment, or do you tend to just treat flares?@LisaB
- Eczema - How to cope with scratching?
Hi, I’ve had eczema all my life but is comes and goes. As I’ve got older it’s come back and is really quite painful. The weather plays some part in it but my scratching is a real issue. I wak
- Burning feeling on my neck and face, especially in winter - Have you been through this?
My neck has been red for about 8 months now and is burning.my facial skin is burning under my skin it's worse when it's cold or windy
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-