Ongoing discussions - Frontotemporal dementia
- Having a difficult time with my Asperger syndrome
I've been having a very difficult time with my mood and social interactions in my Asperger Syndrome. I really appreciate and love this little Carenity website. I'm not eating properly, nor cooking my
- How do you get through the day when your anxiety is bad?
Is anyone out there feeling frightened living alone with scary thoughts, ocd and depression. Have just started new meds but take a while to help, I hope they do. How do others get through the day when
- Ending the stigma of mental illness
In this group so people jugde and stgmatise using the old phrases that keep us knocked down, I hope not, no offense. It's just if I say if I can find the words of how things a mess it would shock, a
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @Hyakkimaru @Jo1977 @paul1798 @Alisondenise @Courtjack1 @gerdec2007 @Bazz