Ongoing discussions - Hemimelia
- Photo testimonial: Years of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
Delphine's testimonialYears of diagnostic uncertainty facing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome When I was a child, I was already in pain. Back pain, stomach pain. I thought it was the same for everyone
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: What's your story?
Hello members, I thought I'd create this discussion so that our members living with Ehlers-Danlos can get to know one another better. So, what's your Ehlers-Danlos story? When and how were you diag
- Can my doctor take me off tramadol without an alternative?
Can anyone tell me if my doctor can take me off tramadol without an alternative. I have spondylosis of spine and have such pain in my lower back, also my legs go like jelly and feel like they are goin
- What is the most frustrating or difficult aspect of living with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you already know, a diagnosis of a rare disease can have a huge impact on one's life. It can bring new insights and information, but also many questions, cha
- How were you diagnosed with a rare disease?
Hello everyone, How are you doing? What were the first symptoms you experienced? How were you diagnosed? @Hyakkimaru @Jo1977 @paul1798 @Alisondenise @Courtjack1 @gerdec2007 @Bazz