Is your child struggling with a learning disability ? You don't have to face this condition alone! Join our forum to get advice on centres, schools and physicians...
Ongoing discussions - Learning disabilities (Dys)
- Do you know of any alternative methods for improving anxiety?
How’s everyone doing? I hop everyone is well. Been awhile since I’ve been on here. I was wondering if any one had ideas as to how to help improve anxiety? I'd like to not have to add another medic
- Has your mental health impacted your physical health? Or vice versa?
Hello everyone, Following our latest article on how anxiety affects the body (Anxiety: What is it and how does it affect the body?), I thought I would open this discussion so we can talk about the li
- Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD): How do you manage it?
GAD (Generalised anxiety disorder) is quite a common condition that is characterised by constant uncontrollable worrying, fears, nervousness, etc. Emotional symptoms that are caused by GAD can als
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- Telemedicine and COVID-19: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? In recent months following the COVID-19 crisis, we've seen the NHS and health care industry turn more and more to telemedecine. Now, GPs and other health professi