Survey: well-being, autonomy, treatments, income... what do you think is most important?

/static/themes-v3/default/images/default/home/bg-generic.jpg?1516194360

Patients Lung cancer

1 answer

Topic of the discussion

Posted on

Hello everyone,

We are currently conducting a survey for patients and relatives of patients with lung cancer. The objective of this survey is to better understand the aspects of your quality of life that you feel are the most important.

We want to hear what you find important concerning physical or emotional well-being, autonomy or professional life? Is it important for you to have easy access to the place of care? What is the economical impact of cancer?

Give your opinion by clicking here

Your answers will help to improve the care of patients with lung cancer. Feel free to discuss these topics with other members in this discussion.

Have a great day,

Josephine

Beginning of the discussion - 26/08/2019

Survey: well-being, autonomy, treatments, income... what do you think is most important?

Posted on

Hi, I have just joined Carenity, I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer in February, hit me like a ton of bricks. Does any one find that their emotions  are all over the place, it's bad enough having all the treatment, but it's my mental state that is suffering. Somedays I just want to cry, why I have accepted  I am very I'll.

I cannot cope with friends asking me how I am, so I tell them I am I'll.

Next on my list is the cannabis  oil, tci I have done alot of research into this, so its worth a try.