Do you, or someone close, to you have myeloma multiple? Join the Carenity community! Our members will be able to give you advice, share their treatment experiences and support you on a daily basis.
Ongoing discussions - Multiple myeloma
- Newly diagnosed with multiple myeloma: Can you share any advice?
Hello everyone, I was recently diagnosed with multiple myeloma and I don't know a lot about what can I do or how to cope with it. I'm scared and confused.... Anyone out there that can give me some adv
- Multiple myeloma: How did you tell family and friends about your diagnosis?
Hello everyone, How are you doing today? Being diagnosed with cancer can sometimes change the relationships we have with others - some may jump to one's side, others may not know how to react. Ho
- Diet and multiple myeloma
Hello all, I've read around places that changing our diet can help with MM when in treatment. Has anyone tried anything? I'm not sure where to start and if it actually helps. I'm not expecting it to c
- Stem cell transplant: What was your experience like?
Hello everyone, How are you today? As you know, one of the treatment options for multiple myeloma is stem cell transplant, which works to replace harmful cells with stem cells that can develop into
- What treatments have you tried for multiple myeloma?
I have multiple myeloma had 2 different chemos trying new oral one tuesday