General forums

  •  75 discussions

This discussion group is dedicated to patients and families of patients with depression

avatar Bloayecaiclaysh3429

avatar Sheypredril4174

avatar Lootroashoul505

Living with depression

How do you feel today?

avatar Stistoal0832

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Wayweash8762

I take each day as it comes, try to have a focus for that day. Today is pretty good, but it gives me a nudge every now and again. H

See the best comment

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Sheypredril4174

avatar Haibraydaysh19

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar Weleyhoon68

avatar Bloayecaiclaysh3429

avatar Bloayecaiclaysh3429

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Troagloglos90

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar 6Deegayyeer

avatar Roubloaproun65

avatar Veewul4197

avatar Shunai7989

avatar Crifleagling3

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Moomoa959

avatar Raipreecleeck51

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Gloagaidayjous973

avatar Jouyeydaing45

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Shunai7989

avatar Teefroofeang80

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Wayneas16

avatar 8678Pleyseesh

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Seetooglain5096

avatar Preyclubleyl443

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar 7308Probregi

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Ploutamaick8936

avatar 8Bairuflou

avatar 3217Roucrainey

avatar Jouyeydaing45

Living with depression

Grief two years after losing dad

avatar Wayweash8762

avatar Frepeethoack672

avatar 1Deygoothoan

avatar Gloofloublail967

avatar Shopliblock13

avatar 1Deygoothoan

I have not been seen by an individual therapist.

For my Fibromyalgia I attended a 3week course followed by a 6-month and 12-month review. It involved a Psychiatrist, Rheumatoid Consultant, Physiotherapist, Occupational therapist and specialist nurse. We covered the possible triggers of the condition, how to pace one self which is very important, when an achievement was made to treat yourself, meditation, a discussion about medication. Physio group and hydrotherapy and how to cope at home with daily living. This course was very good, at the end of 12 months I no longer attended the hospital outpatient clinic, the course was self-management, any concerns were to be directed to the general practitioner. I must say initially I felt they didn't know what to do with Fibromyalgia patients, I felt insecure but now feel comfortable with it.


See the best comment

Give your opinion