Ongoing discussions - Panic attack
- Has your mental health impacted your physical health? Or vice versa?
Hello everyone, Following our latest article on how anxiety affects the body (Anxiety: What is it and how does it affect the body?), I thought I would open this discussion so we can talk about the li
- Generalised anxiety disorder (GAD): How do you manage it?
GAD (Generalised anxiety disorder) is quite a common condition that is characterised by constant uncontrollable worrying, fears, nervousness, etc. Emotional symptoms that are caused by GAD can als
- Choosing to be happy after a long battle with mental health
So after a long battle, with mental health since 9 years of age also physical and mental abuse, then I was given away to a stranger really. The at 16 joined the Army and at the age of 17 and a half, I
- Are you going to continue to wear a face mask after you've had both vaccine jabs?
I've been thinking about this since I had my first jab 3 weeks ago. I see many advantages in continuing to wear a face mask ~LESS pollution, less bugs leading to chest and other infections, lowering
- COVID-19: How do you feel today?
Hello everyone, I've opened this discussion so we can share our state of mind during this period of isolation! Let's come here everyday to share how we're feeling! What is the best way to stay positi
- COVID-19 vaccine: What do you think?
Hello everyone, How are you today? The pharmaceutical groups Pfizer (USA) and BioNTech (Germany) announced on Monday 9 November that their vaccine candidate is 90% "effective" in preventing Covid-